If you have identified a bug in xloops you are welcome to send a
detailed bug report to
<xloops-bugs at thep dot physik dot uni-mainz dot de>
Please think about your bug! This means that you should include
- Information about your system
And anything else you think is relevant.
- Which operating system and version (uname -a)
- Which C compiler and version (gcc --version)
- Which versions of GiNaC and nestedsums (ginac-config
--version and nestedsums-config --version)
- For Linux, which version of the C library
- Information about your version of xloops
- Version and release number
- Which options xloops was configured with
- How to reproduce the bug
If it is a systematical bug in the library, a short test program
together with the output you get and the output you expect will
help us to reproduce it quickly.
Patches are most welcome. If possible, please make them with diff -c
and include ChangeLog entries.